in other news...
the show was good. there have been better, but it kept me laughing (which, considering my mood, is a very good thing). yay.
my step dad liked it.
I'm not mentally capable of writing a review right now.
here are some quotes:
(oh, it was in a Gentlemens' Club.)
- "we'll have what gentlemens drink!" - jason
- "I'm not here to be your little brother. I'm here to be your improvisor. what did I say?" - bob (haha)
- "why don't you shop at that Dominick's? Is it the meat department? I can tell you're homosexual, you like the meat." - bob
- "oh, so you're perfect?" - jason
"no I'm not perfect, bitch! you can hardly understand me!" - bob
"no no, I can understand you just fine." - jason
"you can hardly understand me!" - bob
"no really, I can understand--" - jason
"I just said 'I want a pizza'." - bob
- "she's got powerful ears! hot damn, keep her!" - bob
- "I'll put on the dirty sex music!" - dave
- "I'm a gentleman. I'm a gentleman... and I drive a race car." - bob
"you drive a race car around my ass!" - trish
- "the war is over and I'm gay!" - jason
- "I'm gonna go live where gay people live, dad." - jason
- "gay men don't shake hands... they kiss. and cuddle. and dance dirty." - dave
I'm sorry there aren't very many... the show seemed shorter than usual, though that may just be me. x.x
I realised I may not see the pants again until dec 13th. I don't know what I'll do with myself in that much time!! :O
and then I commented on bob's "green" scarf, which was actually bright orange. yeah. today was definately not my day.